Monday, September 15, 2014

Santa Clause Update

The Clause is closed. I have almost everything I need. I still need two e-mail addresses and physical addresses.

I need an e-mail and a physical address for Stefan (aka. Monty) and Pendragon Without. Everyone else is good to go. I will put your through a randomizer and assign you your Santa Clause today. Be ready for an email from me shortly. With 14 total participants, this should be great fun. Keep me up to date on what you are doing and how the process is going. I look forward to this Christmas. We have some excellent painters in the mix.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Chris - I did email the info. I shall try again!
    Regards,
    PW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh. I definitely did not see it. Did you have the spaces in the address? I put those there so my address won't be pulled by spam bots. Please send again.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I pulled the comment after copying the info. That way your address is not just floating around loose.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chris - Was hoping you would!
      Kind regards,
      PW

      Delete
  3. Hi Chris,

    many thanks for including me.

    Email: montys[dot]caravan[at]googlemail[dot]com

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete