Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday Sale!

Yep, its my birthday on Tuesday (Oct 7). So to celebrate I am having a sale on all my scenario books that I am selling. The sale will last from now until October 11th.

That means the prices will be as follows:

In the Name of Roma is now $5.50
The Coming Thunder is now $5.00
The Falcon and the Gladiator is now $5.00
And The Air War in the Western Desert is Free if you purchase something else. Or just $1.00 by itself.

To get these deals, DO NOT use the buy it now links. Those are still and always will be the normal price. (I am too lazy to change them.) Just email/PayPal me to cstoesen@corecard.com. Reference the birthday sale and what you want. I will usually respond within a couple of hours.

There is more information on each of these scenario books on the For Sale page above. Until next time, happy gaming.

2 comments: