Sunday, July 31, 2016

Strange Blogger Behavior

Not sure what happened, but it the past couple of weeks the top item in my blog roll has decided to display the image for that blog across most of the page. This had the lovely benefit of obscuring the pictures and text of my post. I have just spent some time tinkering with the settings and could not figure out why it was doing that. In the end, I had to remove the thumbnails from the blog roll listing. That makes the blogroll text only which is unfortunate but more usable. Anyone else have something like that happen to them? I know Fran saw that on one of my posts which got me looking at the issue.

Anyway, yesterday was a bust. I was too sick to get in a game. Didn't get to paint either. But today is a new day.

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't noticed it when I was last on your blog, nor have I encountered it when elsewhere. Anyway, it seems to be fixed(?), as I can't see anything along the lines of what you've mentioned was occurring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did not see it. It was something with the thumbnail images that were being displayed were mostly normal. But there were some that were absolutely HUGE. They covered up most of the post and you could not get rid of it. It was odd.

      Delete